Welcome and Leave a message

Welcome to my Blog, I wasn't going to start a Blog, but my mom convinced me it would be a good way to keep in touch with my old friends and my new friends. Please leave comments and Pictures, let me know how you're doing and what you've been up to.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well I went to the doctor today, I was given meds and will be back in school on Friday.I have decided what I want for Christmas from my parents and it is an Mp3 player with video and a camera.Well my dog Isabelle is doing well, infact I know what to get my dog Isabelle for Christmas, it is one of my favorite toys I bet she will like it.I think my dog is awesome.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Katrina....from Anna's pc

Tina B. said...

hey Baby hope you're having a good weekend with Aunt Peggy, Dad and I are having a wonderful time, can't wait to see you. Hope you have fun at Melanie's B-day party. I love you and See you on Tuesday morning.

My Favorite Things:

  • Horses
  • Dogs
  • Zebras
  • Coyotes
  • Rabbits
  • Toads
  • Running
  • Jumping
  • Breyer Horse Collections
  • Swimming